Going to church tonight!

So you guys may know by now, but for those who don't, I'm not religious at all. However, I'm taking an anthropology of religion class. Our assignment for September is to observe a ritual, whether it be a religious event or somebody practicing yoga.


I was thinking of observing an Alcoholics Anonymous meeting, but it didn't fit around work. So tonight I'm going to Catholic Saturday night mass. Hopefully it's not too long.....I've never been to church before lol. It will be interesting to see though. Hopefully I'll come away with a more positive view of religion, but I don't have high hopes.



Oh....I almost forgot.
HOCKEY'S STARTING SOON CHYEEAAAAAAAA
Huge hit by Willie Mitchell

7 comments:

Anonymous said...
September 18, 2010 at 5:42 PM

It's always good to have an open mind. You don't have to agree, but you can at least accept it. :) Have fun.

Viperman said...
September 18, 2010 at 6:20 PM

have fun going to church boring as hell :/

just dont get sucked in

problem.question said...
September 18, 2010 at 7:03 PM

good luck. the only thing i ever liked about church is the alter boys

Squall said...
September 18, 2010 at 11:42 PM

oh yeah, church is so much fun, woho!

Shane said...
September 19, 2010 at 12:25 AM

Let us know what you think about it

DRIFTO said...
September 19, 2010 at 1:48 AM

Its actually pretty interesting to say the least lol

Joris van der Mark said...
September 20, 2010 at 2:14 PM

showing some love!
keep up the good work

Post a Comment