Tweak Guides

If your computer is getting too old to fully enjoy today's games, then I pity you.

Alternatively, you can seek out guidance on how to maximize the potential of your current hardware. I've been using this site, www.TweakGuides.com for many years now.

The site has a general tune-up you can do to your computer, as well as game-specific guides. There is information for both introductory and advanced computer geeks.

Check it out! I can almost guarantee you'll get more frames per second without buying a single thing.

Alternatively, NewEgg.ca and NewEgg.com have some great deals, even after Cyber Monday.

Happy gaming!

8 comments:

SuciƓ Sanchez said...
November 30, 2010 at 11:24 AM

I'll give them a whirl - though game requirements seem to have plateaued post Crysis 1.

Gurney said...
November 30, 2010 at 2:18 PM

thats y consoles are so much better for gaming then pc. You have to upgrade at least 3 times a year or your comp will shut down or not run any games..............giggle

Skimbosh said...
November 30, 2010 at 3:58 PM

Newegg is the bomb. In today's computer age, you best have a minimal working knowledge of PCs to keep your system going well.

000 said...
November 30, 2010 at 9:23 PM

that's nice!

Kikino said...
December 2, 2010 at 4:59 AM

Thanks! Ill check it out!

Come At Me Bro said...
December 3, 2010 at 7:23 AM

I should play more games!

Unknown said...
December 3, 2010 at 4:49 PM

good look, Im gonna check it out.

Anonymous said...
February 23, 2013 at 7:29 AM

Do you mind if I quote a couple of your articles as long
as I provide credit and sources back to your weblog?
My website is in the exact same area of interest as yours and my visitors would
really benefit from a lot of the information you present here.

Please let me know if this alright with you. Thank you!

Feel free to visit my web blog :: Florida small business listings

Post a Comment